After initial contact in which the prospective student shows interest
in attending KHSI, the following procedures will normally be followed:
The student applicant will arrange for a personal interview to determine eligibility.
Kabul health sciences institute will accept applications from all persons without regard to race,
sex, color, or national origin. All applicants must comply with the following requirements:
1. High school diploma/certificate from a recognized school or 12th grade passed confirmation letter.
2. Foreign students; graduates certificate with confirmation of education ministry of Afghanistan.
3. Complete an application with and personal interview with a KHSI representative.
4. Obtain two character references with one being a non-relative.
5. Complete and sign an enrollment agreement.
Once the applicant's eligibility has been determined, the applicant will receive an enrollment package including institute catalog, brochures, dress code, and financial aid eligibility information.
After the enrollment agreement is completed along with the registration fee and any follow up to financial aid, the applicant will receive a copy of the enrollment agreement as well as the tuition fee schedule.
The institute registrar will review the enrollment package to ensure completion. When approved by the director, the applicant will be notified by letter, Email or telephone to join the first orientation session and semester.
When to Apply?
We operate on a rolling admission timeline which means that the sooner your application and documents are received, the sooner we can process your application.
We encourage you to apply for admission as early as possible. The application dates for guaranteed consideration have been selected in the application form to allow sufficient time for interview, completion of required documents and evaluation test to be arranged where required and to ensure that applicant meets the requirements.
How to apply?
a) Complete the application form and submit it to one of our offices with a copy of your:
1. ID "Tazkara" or Passport
2. School certificate or 12th grade confirmation letter with its transcript from recognized school.
Note: The registration fee for the application form is 200 Af once.
b) Download and complete the registering application form with scanned copy of your school certificate